Irish Whiskey Beer Sour Cocktail Recipe perfect for St. Patrick’s Day parties, bachelor parties, guys night and more! I wanted to share a cocktail recipe that was easy to make but looked amazing. A cocktail you can share on St. Patrick’s Day that isn’t green. Though let’s be honest there is nothing wrong with a green beer or green cocktail on St. Patrick’s Day. The Irish Sour Apple Cocktail Recipe I shared a few weeks ago is fantastic.
This Irish Whiskey Beer Sour Cocktail Recipe combines good ole Irish Whiskey, Stout and Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey for a smooth, delicious cocktail!
I am working on some more cocktails to be shared soon! Are you looking for any specific types of cocktails? My goal is to share great guy drinks, party drinks, and fun vacation cocktails. Yes, some of them may have an umbrella in them but for the most part, I want to share drinks we can all make and enjoy. Drinks that not only taste good but are great looking also.
Irish Whiskey Beer Sour
- 1 ounce Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
- 1 ounce Maple Whiskey Sour
- 3 -4 ounces Innis & Gunn Irish Whiskey Aged Stout
- lemon wheel
- Into a cocktail shaker add honey whiskey, maple whiskey sour, ice, and 3-4 ounces of Innis & Gunn Irish Whiskey Aged Stout.
- Stir with a long-handled cocktail spoon for 25 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass and garnish with a lemon wheel.