If you follow my wife's blog Tammilee Tips you know that we use our crockpot almost daily. Tammilee is always whipping something up in the slow cooker and posting it on her blog. Well, I decided I couldn't let her have all the fun so today I am sharing this delicious Slow Cooker Crock Pot Meatball Stroganoff Soup Recipe!
Crock-Pot Meatball Stroganoff Soup Recipe
This is the perfect winter comfort food and a fun variation of one of my favorite meals stroganoff. Tammilee will tell you that I would happily eat stroganoff every week if possible. LOL!
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Meatball Stroganoff Soup Recipe is the perfect comfort food for the entire family!
Crock Pot Meatball Stroganoff Soup Recipe
- Meatballs, frozen
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Cream of mushroom soup
- Beef Broth
- Egg noodles
If you love recipes check out a few of our other favorite recipe
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Meatball Stroganoff Soup Recipe
- In a bowl, mix together soup and milk. Add it to the slow cooker bowl.
- Add the frozen meatballs, mushrooms, and onion to the slow cooker bowl and mix with the soup.
- Cook on low for 5 – 6 hours or high for 3 -4
- Halfway through cooking, if you need more moisture to make it the consistency of the soup you would like, add the beef broth, in ¼ c increments
- In the last 30 minutes of cooking, add the egg noodles to warm through
- Optional: You can sprinkle a tiny bit of parmesan or mozzarella over the top for extra decadence!