One of my favorite trips we have taken was to Ireland a few years ago. It has been said that I have the gift of gab which was perfect for Ireland. I loved talking with EVERYONE and learning about them. We enjoyed a few Irish coffees while we were there and loved them. I thought it would be fun to make an Iced Irish Coffee Cocktail.
The perfect drink to enjoy by a fire or who am I kidding any time you want a delicious cocktail.
How to make an Iced Irish Coffee Cocktail Recipe! his cocktail is perfect for St. Patricks Day parties or really any day of the week. We live in Spokane which is cold normally in March so we tend to bounce between this iced cocktail and a Hot Irish Coffee.
Iced Irish Coffee Recipe
Heavy whipping cream
You can top with whipped cream if you want a creamier decadent drink.
This is a cocktail recipe that is built directly in the glass it is going to be served in
Great Irish Whiskey Cocktails
Are you thirsty now?
The perfect Iced Irish Coffee Cocktail Recipe
- Into a standard rocks glass add ice, 3 to 4 large ice cubes should do.
- Next, add the hazelnut syrup, and a big splash of your favorite Irish Whiskey.
- Give it a couple of stirs with a long-handled bar spoon.
- Now, add the coffee and top it off with a heavy whipping cream.
- Stir until the ingredients are well combined.