This is hands down the best slow cooker Crock Pot Sloppy Joes Recipe ever! It is easy to make homemade recipe that will have everyone who loves a little spice in their life coming back for more! You can make these spicy or mild depending on your preference. I love how easy it is to make sloppy joes in the crockpot and this makes for a great recipe for football parties, family meals or a guys night in.
Crock Pot Sloppy Joes Recipe
If you are looking for other easy recipes check out these Grilled Italian Sausages with Seasoned Onions! So easy to make and they taste amazing! We also have this delicious Slow Cooker Beef Lasagna Recipe that is so dang good!
The slow cooker makes this recipe so easy to make! You can prep it in the morning and it is ready when you are. This recipe can easily be doubled if you need to feed a crowd.
Make sure and pin this recipe so you can easily find it when you want to make it again!
I even made a Tater Tot Sloppy Joe Casserole that tastes amazing.
Crockpot – This multi cooker lets you brown the ground beef directly in it saving you from needing any other pans.
Great Crockpot Recipes
Slow Cooker Crock Pot Sloppy Joes Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 T Brown sugar
- ½ c ketchup
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½– 1 tsp dried chili flakes base on your preference
- as desired salt and pepper
- ¼ c water or beef stock
- In a frying pan, brown the beef and onions together. While the beef is cooking, add the chili powder, dried chili flakes, garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Transfer the beef to the slow cooker. Add the diced pepper, mustard, brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well
- Cook on low for 4 – 5 hours. Watch the mixture as it cooks, and add water to the mix if it seems to be getting a bit thick.
- After cooking time is complete, toast buns and put the mixture on top of the bread. You can also garnish it with shredded cheese if you prefer.