Copy Cat Carnival Cruise Line Tiramisu Recipe! It's simply the best authentic/classic Tiramisu recipe there is! There is even step by step directions to make this traditional Italian dessert.
Carnival Cruise Tiramisu Recipe
Have you been on a Carnival Cruise before? Better yet, have you been to Cucina Del Capitano, the Italian Restaurant on Carnival Cruise Lines before? It's only on the Carnival Breeze, Carnival Magic, Carnival Sunshine, and the Carnival Vista Ships.
The Carnival Horizon will also have a Cucina Del Capitano and is set to have its first sailing in April 2018. This family-style Italian Restaurant is some of the best food one can find while sailing and the Tiramisu is the perfect ending to an incredible meal!
Check out these articles for more information on Carnival Cruises and Cucina Del Capitanio:
Spicy Chipotle Pineapple Martini at the Alchemy Bar!
Don't worry if you can't get on board a Carnival Cruise right now, you can still make your own Copy Cat Carnival Cruise Line Tiramisu Recipe at home. Just close your eyes when you take a bit and imagine the next time you can have this incredible dessert at sea.
• Mascarpone cheese
• Ladyfinger cookies
• Egg yolks
• Heavy cream
• Marsala wine
FOR COFFEE SYRUP:
• Instant coffee powder
Arrange an optional garnish - chocolate ruffle, marbled chocolate flakes, cocoa, sugar rocks, and marzipan coffee beans.
Additional Carnival Cruise Recipes
Copy Cat Carnival Cruise Line Tiramisu Recipe
- 2 oz Grand Marnier
- 8 oz sugar
- 20 oz mascarpone cheese
- 20 ladyfinger cookies
- 10 egg yolks
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 3 oz Marsala wine
FOR COFFEE SYRUP:
- 2 oz Kahlúa
- 1 cup water
- 2 oz sugar
- 2 oz instant coffee powder
- Got a double boiler? Use it to prepare a sabayon with yolks and sugar. Cream the mascarpone cheese and mix into the sabayon.
- Add the marsala, Grand Marnier, and whipped cream
- Fold in the sabayon mixture and keep it in the fridge.
- To make the syrup, dissolve the instant coffee in hot water, mix the sugar with Kahlúa and let it cool in the fridge.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the coffee syrup and arrange one layer of cookies on the bottom of the serving glass.
- Using a piping bag, pipe the sabayon mixture into the cup
- Arrange an optional garnish – chocolate ruffle, marbled chocolate flakes, cocoa, sugar rocks and marzipan coffee beans.