It's time for another fun new cocktail with a twist. Today I am sharing The Dirty Sweet Gimlet Recipe! This is a fun twist off of a classic gimlet. Perfect for surprising guests at a party or enjoying in the evening after one of those days at work.
Dirty Sweet Gimlet Recipe
The Dirty Sweet Gimlet Recipe is a great twist on the classic gimlet. A great summer drink or party drink.
The Dirty Sweet Gimlet
- Jack Daniel's Honey
- Dandelion & Burdock
- Lemon wheel
Long-handled bar spoon
Standard cocktail glass
Great Cocktail Recipes
The Dirty Sweet Gimlet Recipe
- 1- ounce gin
- 1 ounce Jack Daniel’s Honey
- 2 1/2 ounce Dandelion & Burdock
- lemon wheel
- In a cocktail shaker add honey, Jack Daniel’s Honey, Dandelion & Burdock, gin, and fresh ice.
- Using a long-handled bar spoon stir vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard cocktail glass and garnish with a lemon wheel.